We respect your privacy and we take care of the compliance of processing of your personal data with laws and regulations. You can trust us with your personal data.
Personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person.
- The controller of processing of personal data is SIA "Nano IT", reg. No.: 40003798684, legal address Maskavas iela 240-3, Rīga, Latvija, LV-1063;
- Yourserver.se processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to prepare and to conclude a contract;
- to identify the client;
- to service the client;
- to ensure the supply of services;
- to improve the quality of services;
- to develop new services;
- to examine objections, claims, complaints, suggestions, notifications and other applications;
- to maintain contact;
- to administer payments;
- to collect debts;
- to maintain and analyse statistical data;
- to conduct market research;
- to advertise new services and goods;
- to notify of news;
- for any other purpose if the client is informed about it.
- The legal basis for processing of personal data:
- compliance with laws and regulations (for example, Law on Accounting, Law on Electronic Communications, etc.);
- a contract with a client;
- in some cases, with the client’s consent;
- in order to pursue the legitimate interests of a controller or a third person to whom the personal data are disclosed in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Yourserver.se ensures, constantly revises and improves protection arrangements, as well as applies modern technologies to protect the personal data of their employees and clients. Yourserver.se protects your data with physical and logical means of protection.
- Transfer of personal data
- To meet our legal obligations, we can transfer your personal data to law enforcement authorities, as well as state and municipal institutions in the cases provided for by law.
- We can transfer your personal data to state and municipal institutions, as well as to providers of debt recovery services in order to claim our legitimate interests.
- In some cases, we transfer your personal data to companies that provide us with external services (for example, banking and other settlement system services, out-of-court debt collectors, financial and tax audit, etc.). These companies can process your personal data only according to our instructions and they must not use your data for any other purposes. These companies are required to comply with the appropriate degree of personal data protection in accordance with legislation and our cooperation agreement.
- The retention period for the personal data:
- your data will be processed for as long as the contract is in force or for as long as the limitation period of the requirements under the contract is valid;
- for as long as the parties may pursue their legitimate interests;
- in accordance with the law;
- for as long as the client’s consent to the processing of personal data is in force where no other legal ground for the processing exists.
- Your rights:
- to know whether we process your personal data;
- in case we process your personal data, you have the rights to access the information in question;
- if the information on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to provide us with up-to-date information and request corrections to it;
- withdraw consent;
- in some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, request the data processing to be restricted, request erasure of data. We inform you that these rights are enforceable only in accordance with the requirements of the law; moreover, our companies reserve the right to refuse to carry out the aforementioned actions based on laws and regulations;
- to receive and/or to transfer the personal data to another controller. The above applies only to the data that you have provided us with, based on your consent or contract and if the processing is automated.
You can enforce your rights only on the basis of a written request (including requests signed with secure electronic signatures). We will provide answers within the period prescribed by the law.
- If you have any questions regarding processing of personal data, please contact us: email@example.com