Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Servers and Networks > Free DNS manager
Free DNS manager
Every VPS owner can host unlimited domains with our built-in DNS manager. To add a domain:
1. Log into yourserver.se control panel
2. Click on "Services" and select "My Services"
3. On the right of any of your VPS servers click "View Details"
4. Click "Manage DNS" button below your server's primary info:
5. To add domain click "Add Zone"
6. In "Zone name" field enter your domain name in "IP" field enter your domain's web server's IP address, for example IP address of your VPS in yourserver.se:
7. Click "Add Zone"
To use our DNS manager you must set our nameservers to your domains:
SWAP support (Views: 1707)
FUSE support (Views: 1910)
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution